Introduction: Cookies are very popular among young people and children because of their non-dry, crisp and refreshing taste. The most famous one is Danish cookies. Now when you walk into supermarkets and major stores, you will find them packed in tin boxes. There are a dazzling array of cookies, especially some well-known brands, prefer to use metal tin box packaging, what are the advantages of using tin box packaging cookies, here is the answer to your doubts
1. Good sealing, moisture-proof, anti-oxidation, no peculiar smell. We all know that cookies are afraid of ventilation and moisture. The tin box made of horse iron has better insulation than other packaging materials. In addition, tinned horse tin can play a good anti-oxidation effect, and There is no peculiar smell. Finally, because the iron box is hard and not easily deformed, it can protect the cookies from being crushed by crushing, and it is also easy to transport and store.
2. Improve product quality and promote sales. Just imagine, a district biscuit wrapped in a plastic bag or a cookie wrapped in a tin box, which one would you like better? The tin box has a unique surface shape, exquisite printing, and a green and environmentally friendly material that can be recycled, which is not comparable to ordinary packaging. Because of this, cookies packed in tin boxes are also a good choice as gifts.
3. Silent brand marketing, continuous advertising. If you buy a cookie in a tin box, even if the cookies are finished, I believe you will not throw the box away. An empty cookie tin box can be used as a good storage box. , Isn't it the best of both worlds? The brand trademark printed on the cookie tin box is not a silent advertisement. It is often seen at home, and may be seen by guests at home. Over time, it forms a memory enhancement, and the brand is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.
Reasons why cookie tin boxes are more popular than cartons.
There are two types of cookie packaging: paper box and iron box. The paper box is relatively cheaper, and the iron box is higher-end, and the price is relatively more expensive. In terms of market share, cookies packaged in tin boxes are more popular with consumers. So why is the cookie tin box packaging more popular?
1. The cookie positioning is mostly high-end food. The finely printed tin box container can improve the product grade, and the pattern printed with tinplate is brighter and brighter than the carton, making the cookie on the tin box more realistic. Consumers have appetite when they see it, which can arouse consumers' desire to buy.
2. Most of the cookies are imported foods and need to be transported over long distances. Cookies are fragile. If improperly protected, they are easy to be crushed during the transportation process, which affects the consumer experience. However, the use of tinplate boxes can prevent misbehaving. Qi is crushed during transportation and storage. Because the compression resistance of the iron box is much better than that of the carton, it can protect the cookies from damage during transportation.
3. The characteristics of cookie food are crisp and crisp, so it has high requirements for moisture resistance, and the metal tin box can do this very well. The air tightness of the iron box container is better than that of the paper box, and it is not afraid of moisture. The iron box itself has been rust-proofed, which will not affect the cookies inside. If it is a carton, when wet, the carton will become soft and lose its function of protecting the cookies.
Therefore, the use of metal tin box packaging for cookies is better than the carton in terms of grade and protection of the contents. This is why cookies in tin boxes are more popular with customers.